Information packages with brochures and application forms will be forwarded to you, at your request.
Please send your completed application packages to our office and we will assist you to organize your application and submit it to the school on your behalf.
All completed International Student Application form should include the following:
• Complete transcripts and progress reports of the past 3 years of schooling
• An essay (over 1 page) indicating why the student would like to study at the school
• A photo copy of student’s passport ID page
• Immunization history record
Application Fee and ID Photos:
• CAD $200 Application Fee (non-refundable)
• 2 recent ID photos
• Interviews in person or by phone
• Two confidential Letters of Recommendation from teachers
After reviewing the application, we will inform you via email of the program into which the student will be accepted and the appropriate fees (see fees for each school) in the Letter of Offer document. We require full payment of fees in order to issue the student’s Letter of Acceptance (which is required for visa application purposes – international students only).
Upon receipt of the full payment, we will send you a Letter of Acceptance and the official receipts. International students should apply for their student visa as soon as they receive the Letter of Acceptance.
If the student is under 19 years of age, Canadian Immigration requires custodianship. If he/she stays in our student dormitory or homestay program, The High School can assume supervisory responsibility and meet the custodianship requirement.
An on-line English test will be arranged for all international students. Upon arrival at the High School, the student will be asked to write the English Placement Test. According to the test results, he/she will be placed in an appropriate level of the Academic & English Preparation (AEP), a specialized ESL program program, or regular high school grade.
- Fee Information- Please go to school of choice for information