Best of Both Worlds
If you are seeking an executive search partner you have a choice of three organizational structures
- You can choose a large, multi-office search firm.
- Or you can choose a small, boutique search firm.
- Or you can choose a consortium, or network, of boutique search firms.
You may prefer the personal service and undivided attention of a boutique search firm. But if your operations are in more than one market, finding one boutique firm in each is less than optimal, so the third choice will give you the best of both worlds.
We believe the consortium approach offers the greatest potential return for these reasons:
- You have local knowledge of the market where you need the talent.
- You have access to local and global talent databases.
- In the event of specialized recruiting, you have access to skilled specialists in every discipline.
- You are assured of a consultancy that will deliver the latest knowledge and tools.
That is a powerful combination of broad scope, global scale and local execution.
All good reasons why you should expect to
“Achieve More With Cornerstone”
Our Vancouver, Canada office is a boutique office located in Richmond BC serving clients in the western region of Canada and also Washington State of the United States of America.
We have Global Partners, 70 offices in 40 countries,
Stable Structure since 1989, 25+ years of services
Global Headquarters in Shanghai, China and Atlanta, USA
See all of the Cornerstone Offices and the rest of the Cornerstone Team
Contact Us For A Free Consultation:
– Mr. Andrew Wan, Business Director
Cell : 604 328 8883 Email : [email protected]
– Ms. Juliana Lau, Senior Consultant, B Com, CMA
Cell : 604 720 5335 Email: [email protected]